Save YourselfSilent Hill: Homecoming: Savepoints
1. Alchemilla Hospital Second Floor: Storage Room
2. Alternate Alchemilla Hospital 3rd floor: Room 313
3. Shepherd’s Glen: You won’t find one on the streets but if you need to save before you head over to Rose Heights Cemetery enter the Town Hall take the single door on the left, walk to the end of the hall, take a right and enter the first door on the left.
4. Rose Heights Cemetery: Located in a the family crypts. After you enter go west and behind the first gate is a save point
5. Junkyard: In Curtis’s office in the back room.
6. Grand Hotel Third Floor: Room 302 (in the room right across from the mysterious woman).
7. Grand Hotel First Floor: On the wall in Restaurant.
8. Sheriff’s Station: Storage Room.
9. Sewers: In the small room east of the Spillway
10. Hell Descent: Bottom of ladder immediately after you exit the fan room.
11. Town Hall: Enter the Town Hall take the single door on the left, walk to the end of the hall, take a right and enter the first door on the left.
12. Alternate Shepherd House First Floor: On the wall in the sitting room you usually found Alex’s mother.
13. Rose Heights Cemetery Second Visit: Located in a the family crypts. After you enter go west and behind the first gate is a save point
14. Toluca Lake Water and Power Office: Breakroom.
15. Overlook Penitentiary First Floor: Visitor Security room
16. Overlook Penitentiary Second Floor: Immediately after reaching the second floor through the Boiler Room on the wall (this save is very important if you wish to get all the endings without having to restart the game!)
17. Alternate Overlook Penitentiary: In the room outside the Dial puzzle.
18. Alternate Overlook Penitentiary: After you jump down the hole in the puzzle room there’s a save point on the eastern side of the room.
19. Alternate Overlook Penitentiary: North of the boss door.
20. Church: In the confessional room on the second floor of east wing.
21. Underground Lair: In the room Alex wakes up in.
22. Underground Lair: In the corridor outside room 108.