This is Silent Hill Heaven
The Ultimate Special Place…
Konami’s Silent Hill franchise first debuted on the Playstation in 1999, and established the series’ brand of psychological horror. It went on to sell over a million units and is considered one of the scariest games of all time. The follow-up sequel was equally well received and praised for its use of new 3D sound technology that added a new dimension to the gameplay. Silent Hill 3 arrived in 2003, then came the utterly unique premise of Silent Hill: The Room. A prequel, Silent Hill Origins, hit the PSP in 2007, closely followed by the global release of Silent Hill Homecoming in 2008, Shattered Memories in 2009, and Downpour in 2012. The Silent Hill franchise has also expanded into other entertainment genres including two major motion pictures and comic series.
Please note: this site contains strong sexual themes and images that may be considered violent, cruel and/or NSFW. It is also crawling with potentially unmarked spoilers. DO NOT PROCEED if you are easily offended or have yet to finish the games!
Welcome to our…
…quiet little resort town
One of the first Silent Hill fansites ever on the web, this is Silent Hill Heaven. With over 200 pages of in-depth coverage across the entire series – including comprehensive coverage of all the associated media, including the graphic novels, soundtracks and DVDs and thousands of screencaps – this is the only Silent Hill resource you’ll ever need!
If you want to drop us some news, send us some fan art, report a problem or simply just want to say hey, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Latest Silent Hill News
Listed below is the very latest Silent Hill news, featuring articles, reviews and snippets from all over the world, courtesy of Google News! Just click on the article heading to see the news in full at its source site.
- Must-See Horror Titles Coming to Netflix in MayOne of the biggest challenges that adaptation of video games is that it's difficult for a film to capture the same atmosphere presented in a medium that isn't required to obey the laws of physics, though Silent Hill manages to come the closest to effectively mirroring the disturbing experience of... Read more »
- Everything That's Leaving Netflix in MayWhile Netflix has got plenty of laughs in store for its streaming customers next month, the loss of several contemporary classic films likes Goodfellas, Bridget Jones's Diary, Ocean's Eleven, and The Hurt Locker means that if you're in desperate need of a British rom-com fix or badass Scorsese crime ...... Read more »
- Here's Everything Coming and Going From Netflix in AprilSpring has finally sprung, but Netflix's awesome adds for the month of May might just keep you glued to the couch. Edge-of-your-seat action movies including The Bourne Ultimatum, Wanted, and the neo-noir psychological thriller Only God Forgives are all coming to the streaming service.... Read more »
- What's Leaving Netflix in May 2018"Chappie" (2015) "Charlotte's Web" (2006) "Field of Dreams" (1989) "GoodFellas" (1990) "Ocean's Eleven" (2001) "Sahara" (2017) "Silent Hill" (2006) "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" (2005) "The Hurt Locker" (2008) "To Rome With Love" (2012) "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar" (1995).... Read more »
- Leaving Netflix Streaming May 2018While finding out what's new to Netflix streaming each month is always exciting, those titles will be available for a while. There's no rush to watch them immediately. You can chill whenever you choose. On the other end is the far less exciting list of what's leaving Netflix soon. A... Read more »