This is Silent Hill Heaven
The Ultimate Special Place…
Konami’s Silent Hill franchise first debuted on the Playstation in 1999, and established the series’ brand of psychological horror. It went on to sell over a million units and is considered one of the scariest games of all time. The follow-up sequel was equally well received and praised for its use of new 3D sound technology that added a new dimension to the gameplay. Silent Hill 3 arrived in 2003, then came the utterly unique premise of Silent Hill: The Room. A prequel, Silent Hill Origins, hit the PSP in 2007, closely followed by the global release of Silent Hill Homecoming in 2008, Shattered Memories in 2009, and Downpour in 2012. The Silent Hill franchise has also expanded into other entertainment genres including two major motion pictures and comic series.
Please note: this site contains strong sexual themes and images that may be considered violent, cruel and/or NSFW. It is also crawling with potentially unmarked spoilers. DO NOT PROCEED if you are easily offended or have yet to finish the games!
Welcome to our…
…quiet little resort town
One of the first Silent Hill fansites ever on the web, this is Silent Hill Heaven. With over 200 pages of in-depth coverage across the entire series – including comprehensive coverage of all the associated media, including the graphic novels, soundtracks and DVDs and thousands of screencaps – this is the only Silent Hill resource you’ll ever need!
If you want to drop us some news, send us some fan art, report a problem or simply just want to say hey, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Latest Silent Hill News
Listed below is the very latest Silent Hill news, featuring articles, reviews and snippets from all over the world, courtesy of Google News! Just click on the article heading to see the news in full at its source site.
- Six series that need an XCOM spinoffIt doesn't have a dungeon crawler, which is perhaps for the best considering what Silent Hill: Book of Memories did to the PS Vita. Resident Evil players love coming back to these squad based / team based games, so it feels like a natural progression to give a turn-based game... Read more »
- Driving Survival adds a welcomed twist to the survival horror genreWhile on the surface this just sounds like a typical night on any multiplayer racing game, Soul Challenger has increased the creep factor to 11 by creating a fear-inducing atmosphere. The foggy weather and deserted streets are reminiscent of Silent Hill. Seeing the headlights of a car looking to murder ...... Read more »
- Fans Bring Hideo Kojima's PT Back To Life In A New Remake For PCP.T. was a truly genius piece of marketing, a terrifying and psychological immersive experience cleverly disguised as a teaser trailer for a new Silent Hill game starring Norman Reedus. Fans were beyond excited for the newest installment in the series produced by a dream team of Hideo Kojima and ...... Read more »
- Fans Remake Hideo Kojima and Guillermo del Toro's PT for PCIf you're looking for the short version of that story, though, just know that P.T. was a surprise demo for what was supposed to be Mega Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima and film director Guillermo del Toro's take on the famous Silent Hill franchise. Unfortunately, that project was canceled when... Read more »
- Silent Hill Reboot Demo is Back into play for the AudienceThe separation of Hideo Kojima and Yoji Shinkawa led to halting of many projects. One of the projects caught in the crossfire was Silent Hills. Until recently a member of Gamexeon forum brought back the Silent Hills Reboot demo. Before the separation of Hideo Kojima from Konami, Silent Hills Demo ...... Read more »